Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 16, 2010

Chiggity Chinese the Chinese Chicken

We are continuing to grow at a speed that’s teetering closer and closer to the edge of “my wildest dreams” (yay!!) When I’m in the zone-age my brain is racing, my heart is thumping, my fingers are flying, my eyes are reading, my lips are moving (shut up), and the people around me are hesitant to speak out loud for fear of ripping me from this place of sheer vivacity that I can only describe inelegantly as “The Zone” *cue angel choir*…

… and then having to endure the wrath that ensues... *cue doomsday track*

If you’ve been there, you can dig it.

I have initiated the process of qualifying some manufacturing factories that are better equipped to handle the increasing demand than we are set up to do. (Yikes, am I REALLY doing this?? I AM! I AM!!) We haven’t spun out of control or anything (so keep the sales coming, they make me happy!) but if we aren't locked, loaded, and ready to fire relatively quickly, I'm afraid there may come a day when your precious bebes will be forced to wait a little longer for their SnugZees than they’d like to. And an irate bebe does not a happy Mommy make.

Needless to say it’s getting inneressin’ up in here….


* * * * * * * Who Wants to WIN a FREE SnugZee ? * * * * * * *
(or two!)

We're sponsoring 2 (two!) separate giveaways this month (we're wild and crazy like that) which the mamas at Hip Lil One and Me As A Mommy have been nice enough to host. (Happy 1st birthday, M!)

Free to Enter! Free to Win!
Please visit their blogs for
details.